Who is my contracting organization?

Your contracting organization is Kobe City Board of Education, School Education Division, Human Rights and International Education. In Japanese, that would be 神戸市 教育委員会事務局 学校教育部学校教育課 人権・国際教育担当

Anyone you would need to communicate with about work-related matters or send paperwork to is located in the Guidance Division, which is in City Hall, Building 3, Floor. Both of your CIR/Prefectural PAs work here along with your Japanese PA.

Target audience
Incoming JETs
Timbers Space Kobe JET Dowell Consulting Dowell Media Backseat Bandits You Pick Farms We Love Maira