Warm up game; can be adapted to many points
- Divide the class down the middle into two teams. One team will be represented by colored in circles, others with empty circles
- Draw a grid on the board
- ALT asks a question to the class
- Students raise their hands
- HRT chooses the fastest student
- If the student is correct, he/she colors a spot on the grid. That student can’t answer again
- Continue asking more questions until one team has 4 (or 3) in a row
- Any type of grammar or vocabulary point can be used with this activity· -If you have cards with student numbers on them, you can randomly choose a card and have that student answer the question.
Submitted by Misty Ahmadi on Thu, 06/16/2016 - 14:24.