Click the rotating snowflake in the lower bottom, left-hand corner to…
Bases Loaded Review
Answer review questions in order to get runs for your team.
This baseball review game is played in teams (up to six players) with the teachers playing the role of “question pitchers.”
- Section the board off and write the team names at the top. Keep track of runs and strikes here.
- Allocate spaces in the room for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd bases.
- Choose a starter from each team to come to the front. They are “at bat.”
- Pitch a question. The first student to answer correctly gets the hit.
Optional: Instead of a question, name a category, such as “fruits.” First person to yell out a fruit, or the last person standing to name a different fruit, gets the hit.
- The hitter may draw a card from the pile of cards. The cards say single, double, triple, or strike.
- The hitter moves the corresponding number of bases. If they strike, they must sit down.
- Players move forward one base each time someone answers a question correctly from their team (no matter which card they draw).
- Each “run” is a team point.
- If a team reaches three strikes, everyone from that team who is on a base must sit down.
- Level up: If two players from different teams land on the same base, they must janken to decide who stays.
Submitted by Jessica Dovey on Tue, 03/21/2017 - 16:20.
deck of hit cards, question/category sheet, bases