Click the rotating snowflake in the lower bottom, left-hand corner to…
This is a TV show quiz which can be adapted to any grammar point. The original game works by splitting the class into two teams (white and red). The aim of the red team is to make a path vertically on the grid by answering questions correctly while the white team is trying to make a path horizontally the grid.
- Each letter on the grid is the first letter of the answer to the question. For example if the red team chooses the letter K then they will be asked a question such as “What is a large Australian animal?”
- When a team answers a question correctly, the block turn their color (red or white) but if they answer wrong the block stays as the letter.
- At some point the two teams will have a face off as one team will inevitably be blocking the other team’s path. This is `Challenge Mode` where one member from each team agrees to stand alone and try to answer a random question or do some sort of challenge.
- If a team manages to win the `Challenge Mode,` the block involved is changed to their colour.
- The winning team will have a solid path of their colour either down or across the board.
Attached are some example questions used for JHS 1 but this game can be adapted for almost any use.