Click the rotating snowflake in the lower bottom, left-hand corner to…
"Can you ~?" Guessing Game
Students review can/can't through a guessing game
Review the action vocabulary and animal vocabulary from the chapter.
- The ALT chooses one student to be “It”.
- The “It” student sits at the front of the room, while the teacher places one animal flashcard behind him/her on the blackboard. The “It” student cannot look at the answer.
- The rest of the students will give them hints through “Can you ~?”
- The “It” students answers “Yes, I can.” or “No, I can`t.”
- If the answer applies to the animals on the board, the class cheers as a hint.
- If the answer does not reply, the students act weird or confused.
- When ready, the “It” student guesses the animal.
Submitted by Malaya Viloria on Tue, 07/26/2016 - 10:24.