Click the rotating snowflake in the lower bottom, left-hand corner to…
Hand Clap Game
To practice numbers
- Each student is given a number.
- Go around the circle listing the numbers and asking them to put their hand up so everyone knows their number in English.
- Start a clapping rhythm.
- The first student must say their number and another student’s number.
- The second student must then repeat their number and say someone else’s number.
- If a student cannot say their number in time to the rhythm they are out.
- Continue around the circle until everyone has had a turn.
Submitted by Rachel Bowyer on Tue, 07/26/2016 - 10:50.