Click the rotating snowflake in the lower bottom, left-hand corner to…
Jobs speaking bingo
To practice asking, "What do you want to be?" and occupation vocabulary.
After teaching occupation vocabulary, "What do you want to be?" and, "I want to be a ~ ."
- Each student receives a worksheet (there are 3 different bingo grid worksheets, attached) and a job card (not attached, I copied the 16 cards out of the back of Hi Friends 2).
- Cards are a secret! Students must not show each other.
- They walk around and ask, “What do you want to be?”
- Students must answer with what is on their card (ie. not really what they want to be). “I want to be a ~(job on card)."
- When they get an answer they can mark it off on their worksheet.
The aim is to mark off as many "bingos" as possible (or, if you have the time, to mark off every single job square).
Submitted by Katie McIntosh on Wed, 07/20/2016 - 14:42.
Bingo worksheets (3 kinds), job cards (1 per student)