This is a guide to articulating the position of certain sounds in the…
Maru Batsu Quiz
A simple quiz format for any vocabulary/grammar point.
- Using either PowerPoint, or big pre-written cards, the teacher presents students with words/sentences.
- Students are to hold up their sign on the count of five, which has maru (○) on one side and batsu (×) on the other side.
- The teacher then reveals the correct answer.
- Repeat with further questions.
This can be used to quiz spelling, vocabulary or grammar points. The teacher makes sure some things are correct and somethings are incorrect. Students must decide whether to hold up maru (correct) or batsu (incorrect).
Submitted by Lindsay ? on Thu, 06/16/2016 - 10:03.
○ × cards, quiz content (PowerPoint etc.)