Click the rotating snowflake in the lower bottom, left-hand corner to…
Name that Animal Color!
To teach students the colors: yellow, white, black, red, brown, pink, blue, and orange. To teach the students the animals: cat, dog, fish, bird, rabbit, bear, lion, and tiger.
- Review the colors using color cards: yellow, white, black, red, brown, pink, blue, and orange. The color cards should be the size of an
A4 sheet of paper in case students have visual impairments.
- Introduce the animals to the students using animal cards: Cat, Dog, Frog, Bird, Tiger, rabbit, monkey. Use A4 size cards in case students have visual impairment.
- Show a finished product of the animal template you wish to create.
- Have a Japanese teacher explain the activity to the students in Japanese.
- Each student should be given one animal to color, decorate, and complete.
- Work with the students to complete their animal cards.
*Original lesson included example photos. Photos no longer available
Submitted by Natalie Barbieri on Tue, 07/19/2016 - 09:44.