Click the rotating snowflake in the lower bottom, left-hand corner to…
Numbers: Leap frog game
Students review numbers 1–20 and are able to ask and answer the question "How old are you?"
Review numbers 1-20 with flashcards. (Other vocabulary will work for this too)
Play the Frog Leap Game
- ALT and HRT will demonstrate the game.
- Place 7–10 number cards on the board.
- Each person starts from a different end of the cards. They step down the line of cards, saying the number on the card before going to the next one. When they meet in the middle, they janken in English.
- The winner will keep going until the end and sit down once they are done. The loser goes to the back of the line.
- A new person from the losers line starts as soon as janken is lost.
- The first team to have everyone sit down wins.
Submitted by Jovel Morgan on Fri, 07/15/2016 - 15:30.