Click the rotating snowflake in the lower bottom, left-hand corner to…
Singular and Plurals
To practice listening, writing, speaking and understanding English through visuals.
- Separate students into groups of five or six.
- Ask students within their groups to choose a number between 1-6. Have two students for drawing, two students transcribing the English and two students translating from English to Japanese. I.e. Numbers 1 + 3 (drawing) / Numbers 2 + 6 (transcribing) / Numbers 4 + 5 (translation)
- OTE /ALT reads the English sentences from the teacher’s copy.
Allow students about 4 minutes to complete their duty for each sentence.
- OTE/ALT to read all sentences and students to finish their duties.
- Check the grammar and ask the OTE to assist in checking the translation from English to Japanese.
- Decide on an overall winner for the drawings.
Submitted by Michelle Pearce on Wed, 07/27/2016 - 14:03.
colored pencils, worksheet, blank A3 paper