Click the rotating snowflake in the lower bottom, left-hand corner to…
What Time Is It Typhoon
Practice telling time.
- Place typhoon cards, an AM clock, and a PM clock on the board.
- Split students into 3-6 groups.
- Choose someone (HRT or student) to keep score.
- The teacher says a time, for example, “It’s 5:33 AM.”
- The team that raises their hands first may go up to the board and move the clock hands to the right time.
- If they are correct, they pick a typhoon card for their team.
Try to secretly glance at the real clock and call out that time. Point out that it is the actual time.
Submitted by Erica Sampson on Wed, 03/22/2017 - 12:33.
typhoon cards, AM and PM clocks--can be drawn on the board