Click the rotating snowflake in the lower bottom, left-hand corner to…
Who is this? He/She/It is...
Students will understand how to answer “Who is this?”
- Break students into groups and assign each student in the group a number.
- On the board, place all the cards in any order.
- Have students janken for first group.
- Student number 1 of the first group stands up and chooses a number.
- OTE /ALT asks the student, “Who is this?” The student must answer correctly and choose another number to find its pair.
- The Team with the most matches win.
Can be easily adopted for ES 5 grammar point, “What's this?” Useful for cultural introductions of famous people/characters.
Submitted by Kobe JET admin on Wed, 10/26/2016 - 11:02.
20 cards on B4 size paper, 10 pairs of pictures of characters/celebrities, Magnet stickers (on one side of each card glue a picture and a magnet, on the opposite side a number.)