This is a guide to articulating the position of certain sounds in the…
Students will practice listening, writing, speaking, and reading the target grammar point.
- First read the students an easy example riddle based on a staff member or famous person/character.
- Divide the students into groups.
- Now read two more riddles and allow the groups to guess and gain points.
- Now have each group write one riddle based on a classmate/teacher.
- Have each group send a representative to the front to read their riddle. Other groups can guess and gain points.
- Give the students a crossword with hints using the grammar point about their teachers or famous people/characters.
He is a boy who wears a yellow hat.
He is a boy who has a ship.
He is a boy who is a pirate.
Submitted by Jamie Watterson on Thu, 03/23/2017 - 13:39.
pencil & eraser, 1 sheet of paper per group, crossword handout